Functional Fitness and Nutrition Retreat
- Programme designed by Miranda Leeden, qualified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist specialist
- Health and Wellness Education including online and live seminars on nutrition with Amie Cox, Professional Dietitian with Fat Loss Focus as well as Energy Systems Education with Maggie Spark, Trainer and Life Coach
- Functional Fitness Focus with balanced training, movement, recovery, rest and repair all at your fitness level
- Emotional Intelligence / Mind Body Medicine by Pete O’Neill who also offers Ka Huna massage
- Soul adventure! Emotional fitness element by Cynthia Moreton brings awareness to the heart and soul healing with Karen Young Gentles, as well as yoga master Meera
- Chef prepared meals everyday
Miranda Leeden – Miranda has been recognised as one of Australia’s leading personal trainers, coaches and fitness educators. Miranda is also a qualified nutritionist who studied a Bachelor of Nutrition at The University of the Sunshine Coast and also Food Science at Deakin University. She has an extensive background working with individuals, teams and organisations in the areas of physical transformation, nutritional coaching, cognitive performance, health evaluation and self-management.
Miranda founded and owned her own personal training and coaching business and has over 10 years’ experience within the fitness industry. Miranda is also an experienced lecturer with The Australian Institute of Fitness as well as having studied in all areas of nutrition. Miranda has worked as a nutritionist and health coach at two prestigious 5-star health retreats in Thailand where she continued to share her love and passion for personal transformation. Her areas of focus were in clinical weight loss and health education.
Peter O’Neill – Transformational Coach, Kinesiologist and Ka Huna Massage Therapist. Teaching a system Emotional Intelligence called Tools For Life. His intuitive skills and depth of understanding with over 30-years’ experience in the health and wellbeing sector are nothing short of amazing.